Dr. James Blotter is a Cache Valley native, he is a Utah State alumni. He attended medical school at the University of Utah and trained at The Ohio State University for his residency. He is a board-certified head & neck surgeon. Dr. Blotter has been doing reconstructive and cosmetic facial procedures for 20 years. He has performed several hundred cosmetic procedures, including blepharoplasty, otoplasty, and rhinoplasty. He is an avid cycler competing in LOTOJA multiple times, has coached girls soccer for years and he loves Ohio State football – Go Buckeyes! He is married to Jill, they have 4 children and 1 grandchild with one on the way.
- Member American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Board Certified – Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Residency Training – Ohio State University
- M.D. University of Utah School of Medicine
- B.S. Utah State University