As the body ages, the structures of our faces start to sag and droop. When this occurs in the brow region, it makes the individual appear grumpy, old, and unhappy. Thankfully, an advanced procedure named brow lift has helped resolve this sagging and offer a youthful appearance. Distinct from other expansive procedures that need repetitive treatments, brow lifts usually don’t need patients to come back again for multiple sessions to achieve the desired results.
What is a brow lift?
The aging process can have a huge impact on the brow and forehead region, much earlier than other regions of the face. The drooping of this region gives you a look sad or tired look constantly, while the creases will provide you with an anxious appearance. A brow lift will transform these issues of aging by stiffening the lost skin from the region and moving the tissue under the skin for a natural and youthful appearance.
A Browlift Treatment in North Logan, UT is a longer-term resolution to eliminate the problem of forehead wrinkles, frown lines, and sagging brows. It is a surgical procedure that is also combined with other treatments including Blepharoplasty under exerting supervision. The treatment will generally take around an hour or two and is accomplished in the doctor’s office. Brow lifts usually involve incisions within the hairline, which lets your doctors move the precise muscles, tissue and eliminate the excess skin to develop a smoother-looking skin in the target region. A brow lift can be done on an outpatient basis, employing local anesthesia with the use of sedation or general anesthesia if needed. Recovery will typically take around 1-2 weeks. There are several possible advantages from a brow lift such as:
- Smoother and firmer brow and forehead region
- A decrease in horizontal creases
- Rejuvenation of the entire brow line.
Your doctor will analyze your specific issues and worries along with aesthetic goals to know if you are the best candidate for a brow lift.
Two Types of Brow Lifts
There are two methods to brow lift:
Classic lift: The classic lift comprises one constant cut starting at the ear level and going up around the hairline. Your doctor will work precisely to avoid a visible scar, depending on the shape of the hairline.
Endoscopic lift: For the endoscopic lift, the doctor will induce a few shortcuts in the target region. It will start with inserting a small camera device attached to a tiny tube between the cuts to make effective changes. In the endoscopic lift, there will be the usage of tiny anchors to firm the tissue. As the cuts are short, this treatment is less invasive than the previous type. There will be less scarring and a shorter downtime, but the effects may not be so aggressive.
The procedure of classic Brow Lift:
There may be a requirement for few changes in the routine before starting a procedure of brow lift. Your doctor will provide you comprehensive instructions about what you require to perform and when you may require to do it. The procedure from an experienced aesthetician will take less than a couple of hours, and you will not usually require a hospital stay but need someone to accompany you to your home after the treatment.
Typically, the surgeon will employ local anesthesia, but if you are worried about the discomfort, you may choose general anesthesia that will sedate you during the treatment. Once the procedure is completed, doctors will close the cuts using staples or stitches, cleanse the region, and perform appropriate dressing. It’s key to follow the doctor’s advice on how to take care of the cuts and the procedure or schedule to replace the dressings.
- Your recovery will be reliant on which brow lift treatment is performed. In both types, stitches or staples will be detached in a week. There will be some amount of swelling or bruising in the neighboring places but that will be gone in a week. But doctors will usually suggest keeping the head elevated to reduce the swelling and apply cold packs in the target region.
- If you are feeling more pain during the initial days the doctor will give you a pain killer to help in easing the discomfort. There may be several itching issues that will continue for more days and you can ask expert suggestions to get comfort. There may also be some kind of tingling or numbing experience that will be eased over time. Be sure to follow all the key suggestions given by the doctor as they will be the right persons to clear the doubts than you taking self-medications.
- The majority of people have gone back to their routine activities within a couple of weeks relying on the intensity of the procedure and the individual pace of recovery. But for few weeks after the surgery, you will have to stay away from strenuous workouts and other tasks that will induce more sweat.
Who Are Good Candidates for a Brow Lift?
Good candidates for brow lifts are people who have sagging eyebrows that make them appear sad all the time. This list also comprises people who have deep horizontal wrinkles in the forehead region with visible lines between the eyes. A brow lift is perfectly fine for all persons to eliminate the forehead wrinkles, elevate the eyebrows, remove extra skin that is responsible for the hooded look of the eyelids, or is looking to rejuvenate the appearance of the face.
A brow lift may not transform your look completely and give you a new appearance, but it will surely refresh your look that will provide you self-assurance across all the activities. If you want the compliment of Disney princess eyes then associate with reliable and experienced Cache valley Facial plastics. They offer an optimal service by using their 75 years of experience in a full range of facial plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures and techniques.