Skin rejuvenation is one of the latest trends in aesthetic medicine. Some clients opt for invasive procedures such as brow lift. Still, most clients nowadays prefer no-knife methods due to safety issues and instant results. This is why experts went to discover and promote FaceTite. FaceTite is a face and neck contouring procedure that utilizes radiofrequency (RF) to help fight sagging and reduce fat. This technique is an alternative to facelift procedures and is non-surgical.
About the Procedure
FaceTite is a minimally invasive technique that aestheticians boast of having instant results for lifting sagging skin. This procedure can benefit men and women alike and is usually done in less than an hour. It requires very few incisions, which may rarely cause discomfort days after the procedure.
This face and neck contouring treatment combine radiofrequency waves with standard liposuction. To begin, your practitioner will numb the treatment region with a local anesthetic and make a small incision. They’ll then introduce a tiny device with electrodes into the fat cells to deliver radiofrequency waves that liquefy them.
A second tube suctions out the now-liquified fat while radiofrequency waves are emitted. The radiofrequency part serves a dual purpose, as the waves activate collagen strands beneath the skin.
As you get older, your skin naturally loses collagen, leading to the appearance of pores, age spots, and wrinkles. Collagen regrowth may aid in the toning and smoothing of your skin.
Reasons to Consider the Procedure
Aside from giving you that tight skin and getting rid of the turkey neck and droopy face, there are other reasons why you should consider FaceTite.
- Instant Results
Because the FaceTite technique causes your skin to retract immediately, clients will see some improvements right away. As the swelling goes down and your skin produces more collagen and elastin, you’ll notice even more tone and contour over the next several days. Patients and doctors indicate that three to six weeks after the treatment, their results continue to improve.
- A Safe and Fast Alternative to the Traditional Surgeries
This face and neck contouring method decreases bleeding and makes it simpler to remove stubborn fat, making it a safe, quick, and successful operation. FaceTite surgery can significantly improve volume, contouring, and complexion for most patients, with long-term effects.
- Does not Require a Lengthy Recovery Period
FaceTite is a minimally invasive procedure that does not need a prolonged or unpleasant recovery period. Radiofrequency assisted liposuction is not only faster than traditional liposuction, but it also demands less recuperation. After three days, the majority of patients are fit to return to work. In about a week, they will be able to resume all of their typical activities.
Getting Ready for a FaceTite Procedure
Before any cosmetic procedure, precautions must be followed for a smooth-sailing treatment. The following are some of the measures to be taken before a FaceTite:
- Before getting this treatment, you should have maintained a steady weight for several months and be in good overall condition. If you gain or lose weight, your FaceTite results may change, requiring you to repeat the treatment sooner.
- You must discontinue taking blood-thinning drugs, herbs, and supplements before your surgery. Analgesic drugs like ibuprofen and aspirin and supplements like fish oil and Vitamin E are among them.
- You should also avoid using any nicotine-containing devices, such as vape pens. Nicotine narrows your blood vessels and reduces blood flow, which is necessary for healing. It could delay your recovery and lead to unfavorable effects.
- You might want to make transportation arrangements to and from your clinic, so you don’t have to drive while wearing compression face covers.
- Once your treatment has been scheduled, you may take up to 2000 mg of Vitamin C every day for two weeks before the procedure to boost your overall health.
After a FaceTite Procedure
There should be follow-up steps when the treatment is complete. These are to ensure the safety of the client, as well as the effectiveness of the procedure.
- Patients must wear a face bandage for the whole 72-hour period following their treatment.
- If you smoke, you should have a plan to stop because it prolongs the healing process.
- It would help if you avoided makeup during the first week since the skin must be kept clean and dry.
- When going outside, sun protection should be used at all times.
- The antibiotics prescribed by the aesthetician must be taken for the entire first seven days of recovery.
- For at least the first 24 hours following the procedure, having a trusted person available to assist with chores and familial responsibilities will be helpful for recovery.
Possible Side Effects or Risks
Although it is not a major surgery, all cosmetic procedures might have adverse side effects. Bruising, swelling, and soreness at the incision sites are all possibilities. FaceTite, on the other hand, is reported to have fewer adverse effects overall than different types of surgeries due to the small incisions employed. Infection and scarring are two less common side effects of this contouring procedure.
How Do You Know If You’re Fit for a FaceTite Treatment?
A free consultation with Cache Valley Facial Plastics is the best way to determine if you’re a suitable candidate for a FaceTite procedure. Those eligible for a facelift but do not want to undergo an invasive surgical procedure are candidates fit for the treatment.
Before having a face and neck contouring treatment, take the time to understand the process and what to expect prior, during, and afterward. It is always recommended to ask any questions throughout your appointment.
Being at ease in your skin can boost your self-esteem and quality of life. FaceTite provides this comfort by reducing wrinkles, creases around the mouth, drooping cheeks, and neck skin, among other things. It even assists your body in producing more collagen for months after the operation.
This easy and non-invasive approach is ideal for those who want to lose fat without the drooping skin that typical fat removal operations leave behind. In addition, compared to a standard facelift, patients experience less recovery time and lesser side effects due to the non-invasive nature of the procedure.
It’s necessary to do your research before starting any therapy, including FaceTite, so you know how it works. Cache Valley Facial Plastics ensures that you understand your medical aesthetic procedures entirely, so you don’t have to deal with any unpleasant surprises.